We are extremely pleased that the house moving process and related works can continue.
As always, the safety and well-being of our staff and clients remain our main focus and we will be following the Government Guidance (last updated on the 7th January 2021) which can be found here
We can carry out property viewings and market appraisals and other industry partners such as conveyancers and removal firms will be operational.
Providing our services safely
We are very conscious that we are by no means operating in ‘normal’ circumstances and as such we will be adapting our procedures to follow the Government guidance. Social distancing and enhanced hygiene measures will be in place to protect our staff, our clients and our community.
Our measures to minimise risk include:
- We will only carry out viewings for those buyers who have viewed our virtual viewings online (where possible) and who are in a position to purchase
- Prior to each appointment, applicants and sellers will be sent a covid declaration which asks some key safety questions and confirms the procedure for the appointment
- Viewings will be restricted to two people who are from the same household only
- Viewings will be restricted to 15 minute slots
- We will not be conducting open houses or block viewings
- We will be operating strict social distancing measures
- All parties are to use hand sanitiser before entering a property and will be asked to not touch anything within the property
- Our staff will wear PPE where appropriate
Market Appraisals (Valuations)
- We will establish whether it is necessary for us to physically visit your property and if preferred we can arrange a virtual appointment, or you can provide us with photographs and/or videos of your property
- On physical appointments, we will follow the government guidance and maintain social distancing and sanitising measures
- We have PPE for our staff for use when appropriate
- We are operating an appointment only system and all clients and visitors are encouraged to communicate with us either by telephone or email
- We will be operating with skeleton staff in the office and staff will continue to work from home where possible. We have implemented a rota system for staff who carry out appointments and those who work from the office to minimise the risk of cross contamination
- Social distancing measures and signage have been implemented and increased sanitising facilities are available
NB - All customers, contractors and other visitors will be asked a Covid-19 questionnaire before visiting a property or our office
NB – The above measures may change in line with any updated Government Guidance
Please get in touch and we can explain further how we can assist you!
Stay safe and healthy.