Heritage Estate Agents recommend Oak Tree Mortgages who provide a whole of market service to our client.
There are many different firms offering mortgage advice. We hope to explain how we are different and how we can help you.
Here’s what we won’t do:
- Charge you a fee – Some firms say they offer “free” advice, but when you read the small print, they charge an administration fee or broker charge to arrange your mortgage. We are paid by whichever mortgage lender we use to arrange your mortgage. We’ve carefully controlled our costs over the years and don’t need to charge you for our time.
- Look at just a few lenders – Some advisers work off a restrictive “panel of lenders”. In reality, they aren’t looking across the whole market place. They may be blinkered in their approach. Our whole of market status gives us the freedom to talk openly and honestly about different providers. We want to involve you in your mortgage decisions by talking to you, without jargon or nonsense, about the choices open to you.
- Send your mortgage application off to an “Admin Centre” – You deal with one person throughout the whole process. We have complete knowledge and control over your application to provide you with the reassurance you need and reduce the stress involved in dealing with call centres and people you have never met before.
Here’s what we will do:
- Talk to you in plain English
- Give you as much time as you need to help you make an informed choice
- Help you budget for the costs of moving
- Help you decide which mortgage is best for you
- Recommend a mortgage lender offering the right kind of mortgage for your needs
- Complete the application with you and deal with the lender on your behalf
- Support you throughout the application process. Normally, things run smoothly. We are here to help sort out any problems that may arise, be it with your survey or any other issue along the way
- We aim to keep you informed on the progress of your application
- We will be here for you in the future, helping you to review again in the future
What do people say about us?
A key attribute to choosing an adviser is trust and reputation. Take a look at what people are saying about us.
|Oak Tree Mortgages Reviews on Freeindex.co.uk|
|5.0 out of 5|
As first time buyers we found Calvin\'s services invaluable in guiding us through the intricacies of the \'mortgage and insurance world\'.Thanks to Calvin\'s help we now have our very lovely home. We would definitely recommend Oak Tree!Simon R Richardson - 07 August 2011
|5.0 out of 5|
As A first time buyer they guided me through all the complicated forms and were able to advise me on exactly what needed to be done every step of the way. A complete service with friendly and knowledgeable staff that made the whole process of buying a house much less frustrating.I would highly recommend their services.Michael Lancashire - 29 June 2011
|Write a Review|
If you would like to talk to Oak Tree Mortgages, contact Heritage Estate Agents on 0121 443 5900.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Oak Tree Mortgages, 372 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4AQ is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority